Teacher sitting on her couch in front of a laptop, thinking about preparing for online learning.

Do I need an Authority to Work with the South Australian Department for Education?

An Authority to Work is a letter that will enable you to work in a public school in Adelaide or South Australia. You will need to get an Authority to Work if

Can I work as an SSO if I am a registered teacher in South Australia?

In order to work as an SSO in South Australia, you need to be on the Employable Ancillary Register. Once your application has been approved, you will receive